JOES JOKES

 Hello ladies and gents this is the Viking telling you that today we are talking about 

Breakfast Jokes And Puns


We didn’t need any egging on to bring you these funny breakfast jokes and puns! They’re definitely worth raising a toast to!

-

Not all this “How did you get in my house??!!!” business.

My little sister was reading the milk carton at breakfast.

“Dad, what does pasteurised mean?”

Dad picked up the milk carton.

“Well this is milk…”

He slowly moved the carton past my sister’s face.

“… and now it’s past-your-eyes-‘d milk”

-

Do you know why the French eat just one egg for breakfast?

Because in France, one egg is un ouef.

-

At breakfast, a man asked his wife, £What would you do if I won the lottery?”

She replied, “I’d take half, and then leave you.”

“Great,” he said. “I won $12 yesterday. Here’s $6. Stay in touch.”

-

“Can you make me breakfast in bed?” asked my wife.

I said, “No, I’ll have to go to the kitchen.”

Bacon and eggs walk into a bar…

The bartender says, “Get out of here! We don’t serve breakfast!”

-

My girlfriend usually has peanut butter toast for breakfast, but this morning we were out of bread, and she’s been grouchy all day.

I never knew she was lack-toast intolerant.

-

A man and his family walk into a bar.

Inside of the bar, the man’s youngest child sees a Native American sitting under a sign stating “World’s longest memory”.

The child walks up to sign and decides to test if this sign is true.

The child asks, “What did you have for breakfast 30 years ago?”

The Native American states, “Eggs.”

The child states that the native could have just made that up, and then later leaves the bar.

Years later, when the child returns back with his own family he sees the same native at the bar.

Walking up to the man, he states a stereotypical, “How!”

The Native replies, “Scrambled.”

And as always have a chilled day from the Viking

Comments